Clare commenced Ashtanga Yoga practice at age 14 to develop skills to become better dancer, to provide her an edge in the highly competitive world of modern and classical dance.
After 14 years of training and preparation Clare began her professional dancing career. Clare danced extensively over a 15-year period in the U.S.A, Europe and Australia.
After returning fulltime to Australia after being based in New York, Clare created Elite Yoga.
“Elite Yoga” is about teaching elite athletes how to improve their sporting performance, heal their injuries to be as free as possible, and speed recovery.
For the last 12 years Clare has led the “Sydney Swans”, “Cyclismo” , Independent Triathletes, Personal Trainers, Weightlifters and Dancers.
Clare Practiced Ashtanga Yoga at Shandor Remete Yoga Studio moving into 4th Series (typically a series takes 10 years of daily practice to master).
Clare Practiced Pilates under Cynthia Lochard
– “Battleworks Dance Company” New York City.
– “Ventura Dance Company” Switzerland, the international music festival in Berlin for Marc Boegarts.
– Independent dance film and video projects for Narelle Benjamin and Mimi Garrard.
– Closing ceremony Atlanta Olympic Games,
– Opening of Super League with Jon Stevens “Noiseworks”
– Opening of “The Great Gatsby” New York
– Independent modern dance works by Narelle Benjamin, Paulina Quinteros, Marc Boegarts, Mimi Garrard, Jane Beckett.
– understand the body and how to heal injuries
– how to get the best performance from her body when she was coping with an injury
– how to generate as well as conserve energy
– focus her mind to overcome nerves
– control breathing and be at her best in performance challenges
– to gain great strength, flexibility and control through every range of motion
– reduce muscular pains and aches and make a quick recovery
– restore her nerve and joint functions by realigning muscles with bones
Your Elite Yoga Subscription supports Australian Wildlife and Habitat; $2 from every monthly subscription goes to WIRES and AWC.
Ⓒ 2021 Elite Yoga.